Ваше имя (обязательно)
Ваш E-Mail (обязательно)
Ваш телефон (обязательно)
Ваш город (обязательно)
Как вы о нас узнали? ---ИнтернетЗнакомыеРадиоРеклама в СМИ
Подберите правильные значения
Benedict Kenneth James was born in 1971. He was (1) in a small town (2) Sunnybridge.
1) a) risen b) delivered c) brought up d) cultivated
2) a) titled b) called c) known d) recognized
His father was a bank manager and his mother was a doctor. They are both retired now. They lived in a pretty, suburban neighbourhood and he had a very happy childhood. He (3) well at school and (4) all his exams.
3) a) did b) made c) prepared d) reached
4) a) took b) failed c) created d) passed
When he was a teenager, he played sports with his friends and helped old people (5) his free time.
5) a) with b) at c) in d) about
He never got into (6).
6) a) problem b) situation c) incident d) trouble
When he (7) school he (8) a university and studied economics. When he was 21 years old, he started working for a bank.
7) a) graduated b) left c) gave up d) quit
8) a) entered b) prepared c) came into d) arrived
A year later he (9) his first band, The Sugar Pops.
9) a) picked up b) joined c) connected d) collaborated
They played at birthday parties and (10). He married his childhood sweetheart, Nancy, four years ago.
10) a) divorces b) engagements c) grooms d) weddings
They (11) live in their (12) town. They have a young son. His name is Bobby.
11) a) yet b) already c) so far d) still
12) a) domestic b) house c) home d) private